Thursday, October 28, 2010

Reading

As the first 2 readings covered basically the same ideas, this will be a short entry.


These were some of the most useful readings so far.  Sadly, I know very little about HTML, and creating websites.  The first two readings helped me a lot.  I know HTML when I see it, and knew how to do the little things, like inserting links and images, but these were very informative.  On top of being informative, they were very easy to read and understand.  I liked that we could follow each lesson and try it ourselves.

The second reading was a bit more difficult to understand, mainly because I have no experience having to use CSS.  The guide was very informative though, and will stay in my bookmarks so that I can go back to reference it in the future.

I'm trying not to use the tools in blogger to change font sizes, I'm trying to use my new HTML skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment