Friday, November 5, 2010

Readings

This will be another quick post, not because of the ease of understanding, but the opposite.  For some reason, I can't seem to grasp what makes XML so great, and more importantly, easy.  The articles mention that XML was created to make things easier, but I just don't see it.  The third reading for this week, "Extending your Markup: a XML tutorial by Andre Bergholz" tried its best to explain XML, and it was probably the best written article I've read about XML, but it still seems like it adds steps to your work, rather than streamlining it.  And, just as last weeks reading, the W3School's website was very informative, except this time I didn't really come away with more understanding.  


I have a feeling that I'll have to watch next weeks lecture a few times to really get the hang of things....

No comments:

Post a Comment